Our standard booking terms and conditions apply to all bookings.
The following temporary exception applies to any bookings for walk departures prior to 30 June 2020:
2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
If Australian Walking Company cancels your walk departure, you will be refunded in full or provided the option to postpone your booking for up to 24 months. We will also accept postponement of bookings for up to 24 months, with no additional charges under the following circumstances:
- If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 prior to your departure date;
- If you are directed by a Government official or medical practitioner to self-isolate due to a close, casual or secondary contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19;
- If you have travelled outside of Australia in the past 14 days and present with any symptom(s) consistent with COVID-19, including any flu or cold-like symptom(s);
- If the Department of Health defines you within a COVID-19 “at-risk category", including people aged 65 and over, and/or you have declared a pre-existing medical condition already identified through our booking process;
- If Government policy (domestic or foreign) relevant to your residential address or travel circumstances directly impacts your capacity to travel; OR
- You are employed in a frontline health role
Australian Walking Company reserves the right to request supporting evidence to determine your eligibility prior to approving the postponement of your booking.
Guest information form
We require each person booked with Australian Walking Company to complete this form, so that we can provide you with the best possible walking experience.
Make a Payment
If you wish to make an online payment towards your booking, complete the following form. If you would like to know the status of your booking or have further questions, please contact us via our live chat, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 3 5237 4276 1300767416.