Book with Peace of Mind
We understand that some guests may be hesitant about making a walk booking or travelling at this time. Our 24-month booking guarantee provides the peace of mind to start planning your next great walk, whilst providing the flexibility should travel restrictions impact your travel arrangements in the future.
Our standard booking terms and conditions apply, subject to the following temporary exception:
If you have a booking on any walk departure with Australian Walking Company for 2021 or 2022 and COVID-19 directly impacts your capacity to travel, you may postpone your booking for up to 24 months, with no additional charges, subject to the following terms and conditions:
24-Month Booking Guarantee - Terms and Conditions
- The guarantee is only valid for walk departures in 2021 and 2022;
- The guarantee only applies for guests with bookings directly impacted COVID-19, as per the following:
- If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 prior to your departure date;
- If you are directed by a Government official or medical practitioner to self-isolate for any reason associated with COVID-19; or
- If Government COVID-19 policy (domestic or foreign) relevant to your residential address or travel circumstances directly impacts your capacity to travel (i.e. State border closure)
- Guests can change or postpone their walk booking within 30 days of the planned departure date (right up until the day of departure), subject to the guest being directly impacted by COVID-19 as per conditions 2;
- Guests making booking changes under the guarantee will be reimbursed in the form of a booking voucher (valid for 24 months) to the value of the original booking, with no additional charges (all change fees are waived);
- Guests must use the booking voucher for a walk departure within 24 months of the voucher being issued;
- Where the voucher is applied to a new booking on the same walk itinerary as the original booking there will be no additional charges;
- Where the voucher is applied to a new booking on a different walk itinerary to the original booking, there may be additional costs payable by the guest for any difference in pricing;
- Booking vouchers are not redeemable for cash;
- Australian Walking Company reserves the right to request supporting evidence to determine your eligibility prior to approving the postponement of your booking.
- Australian Walking Company reserves the right to amend or withdraw the offer at any time.
Want to know more about our amazing experiences?